- Miniwell L630 water filter straw turns natural fresh water (river, lake, rain water etc) into drinking water.
- Good choice for camping, hiking, fishing, scouting, travel, military, survival use or keeping in the car for emergencies.
- And it is also an essential tool of filtering drinking water for people who live in the conflict area, riot area, back country and tribe.
- A nice gift for outdoor enthusiast. Say goods bye to bottled water. Reducing the weight in your pack!
Reliable Water Filter Straw:
- Miniwell L630 employs 0.1 micron ultrafiltration membrane (medical grade material) as filter media, which effective against 99.99999% the escherichia coli, staphylococcus aureus, salmonella typhi, cholera bacteria, legionella, and other pathogenic bacteria.
- Filters up to 2000 liters of natural renewable fresh water without using any chemicals. Lifespan can be extended by clean water backwashing.
- Flow Rate: 600ml/min. Miniwell L630 membrane is ultra-low pressure membranes which increase quality of being permeable.
- ABS housing offers good resistance to impact during on the go.Medical Grade Materials and Bpa-Free.
Backflush With Ease:
- Highly Versatile Design. Easily setup a DIY filtration system with 28mm standard PET/soda bottle like Coca-Cola bottle, plastic bag or bucket.
- Backflush can rinse away impurities that membrane has filtered from water. We set a silicone gasket around mouthpiece. A handy bottle can be covered on gasket for backflushing without leakage. You don't need to keep a syringe on the go anymore.
Multiple Configuration Options:
- Drinking Directly from Fresh Water Source
- Attach to Disposable Plastic Bag
- Attach to 28mm Standard Disposable Water Bottle
- Attach to Collapsible Water Bottle
- Attach to Bucket
Support A charity
24x7 Customer Support